Business Administration Graduate Says Minnesota School of Business is Great Place to Learn

Posted by on February 24, 2015

Austin Ryan had previously attended another university but chose to attend Minnesota School of Business (MSB)-Rochester for a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration because he says he liked the campus location, small class sizes and experienced instructors.

“Minnesota School of Business was much more of a learning environment,” he says. “Also the schedule was flexible, so I could make things cohesive with my work schedule.”

It helped that all of Austin’s credits from his other school transferred to MSB, saving him time and money on his way to earning his degree. Austin also appreciated the quality of his instructors.

“The teachers were very experienced and were very willing to spend the time and effort to help you learn,” he explains.

Austin describes himself as hardworking and passionate about his career. He says the business administration program at MSB was very applicable to his job, and the skills he learned have proven invaluable.

“My current position encompasses many different aspects of business,” says Austin. “All of the courses I took … can be directly applied to my current career.”

When asked if he would recommend MSB to another prospective business student, Austin does not hesitate.

“Minnesota School of Business is a great place to earn an education,” he says.

Visit the Minnesota School of Business, business administration program page to learn more.