Meet MSB-Lakeville’s New Staff Member Vikki Clayton

Posted by on August 22, 2014

Please join the Minnesota School of Business (MSB)-Lakeville campus in welcoming Vikki Clayton our new front desk professional! Here are some facts about Vikki:

Vikki Clayton

I received my Associate in Applied Science in Business Administration in March of 2013 and now I am finishing my Bachelor of Science in Business Management (HR Management) and will graduate in June 2015. I worked at MSB-Shakopee for the past four years. I started in September 2010 as administrative assistant, and over the years I became office manager, enrollment coordinator and back up financial aid. Last year I worked as the academic coordinator and loved every minute of it. Before coming to MSB, I worked as an executive administrative assistant for 10 years.  Being laid off from that company ended up being a blessing in disguise, because I found my new home with MSB.

Favorite part of working at MSB

It would have to be getting to work with the students, staff and faculty at MSB. I love being able to help the students succeed in their educational goals. By helping the staff and faculty, I am still helping the students in the long run. Being part of a team that wants to see people succeed is the best feeling.

I love to find deals when shopping and go to thrift stores just to see what I can find and how much of a deal I can get. I also enjoy going to wine tastings that are held by the Lakeville Wine Club.

Fun facts

I am going to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Disney World for two days and then going on a three-night Disney Cruise in December right before Christmas. My sister is a professional dog handler, and the only time I get to see her is when the show is televised—for instance the Westminster Dog Show in February and the Houston Show in July.