Staff Spotlight: Cindy Frid-Hennes

Posted by on August 5, 2014

Cindy Frid-Hennes has worked for the Minnesota School of Business-Lakeville (MSB) at the front desk and as an enrollment coordinator for many years. Staff, faculty and students often recognize Cindy because of her contagious smile and positive attitude, but here is a further look into who this bubbly staff member is.

Cindy Frid-Hennes

Education/Work experience:

I took general education classes at Normandale from 2008-2010 and then enrolled at MSB to finish my bachelor’s degree in July 2010. I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management with a marketing emphasis in March 2013 from MSB. I am currently pursuing my master’s degree and am taking graduate classes through the online division. I have one quarter left of classes, and then I will receive my Master’s in Business Administration degree on December 19, 2014! I have worked at MSB since June 2010, so over four years now! I love my job and love what I do. Prior to working at MSB, I worked in customer service for over five years.

Favorite part about working for MSB:

My favorite part about working for MSB would have to be the people; my coworkers. I am lucky enough to be able to work with such a great team, not only here at Lakeville, but across the entire Globe Education Network. I have never worked with such dedicated, kind, fun and hardworking individuals. Everyone demonstrates their “We Care” attitude and the people at MSB have only amplified my experience positively and have made MSB an even more enjoyable and wonderful place to work at than it already is.

Outside of work and school, I love to spend any extra time that I have with my fiancé, family and friends. I also love to cook and bake in my free time. I use Pinterest to discover new and fun recipes to try out.

Fun Facts:

This is more of an “odd” fact per se than “fun” but in my 25 years of life, I have never broken a single bone or had a major surgery. The only thing close to broken that I have had is medial tibial stress fracture in my knee, and the closet thing I had to surgery was getting my wisdom teeth taken out. I was also a dancer for a number of years and was on my high school’s competitive dance team. I am a reality TV show junkie.