Internet Marketing Student Gains Education in Fast-Growing Career Field

Amiann Mulqueen was a young mother of two who was working a steady job, but she knew she wanted more for herself and her family.

“After having both of my kids I just couldn’t find a job that made me happy. I hated the 9 to 5 hours and never really getting to spend time with my kids. That’s when I knew I had to finish college,” she says.

Amiann is now enrolled in the Internet marketing program at the Minnesota School of Business-Blaine campus and says she chose the school based on the class sizes, the encouraging facility and the convenient, flexible scheduling. She also appreciates the support she receives from her instructors and that they truly care about her educational experience and career goals.

“The instructors know what they are teaching. Most are working during the day and teaching in the evening,” says Amiann. “I feel like I really am getting a true experience of what I’ll be doing once I graduate.”

The Minnesota School of Business career services department also helped Amiann land an internship in her field, which turned into a paying job.

“Within a week I was linked up with a web design company, and I’ve been working with them since,” she says. “It’s great to be getting paid for doing something I love, and it’s nice that I can take the things I learn in the classroom back to my job.”

Amiann says Minnesota School of Business has encouraged her to get an education and help her provide everything she can for her children.

“I’ve really never been this happy with where I am in my life, and if you asked me where I would be now the first time I walked into MSB, I would have never imagined it would be here,” Amiann explains. “I’m so thankful for MSB for helping me stay motivated, find a great job and reach my goals for not only myself, but my family.”

Visit the Minnesota School of Business Internet marketing program page to learn more.