Massage Therapy Student Pursues Her Passion

Posted by on June 3, 2014

Carrin Kath has been interested in massage therapy since she was nine years old when her mom took her to get her first massage for her golden birthday. Now, she’s pursuing that passion by studying massage therapy at the Minnesota School of Business-Rochester campus.

Carrin enjoys the hands-on experience she gets in the program and that she is able to perform massages on people in the community.

“I’m very simple,” say says. “I like to help people feel better. When I know that I helped someone, I feel accomplished.”

The knowledgeable instructors and helpful staff also contribute to Carrin’s positive experience at Minnesota School of Business.

“The teachers have so much experience in their career field, and they are excellent at setting us up for what we will encounter in our own practice,” Carrin says. “The staff works really hard to make the school the best place to learn. Everyone is willing to help you achieve.”

Carrin also appreciates the small class sizes and the one-on-one time she is able to have with each of her instructors.

“They are caring and have such a positive outlook that I always look forward to coming to class,” says Carrin.

Overall, Carrin feels that the massage therapy program has given her all the tools to pursue her passion as a career.

“I like massage therapy because I get to learn about the human body and how I can help people feel healthy and relaxed,” she says. “I have learned so much, and I feel very prepared to go out and take on the real world.”

Visit the Minnesota School of Business massage therapy program page to learn more.