Career Preparation and Placement: New Career Services Director Joins our Campus

With our promise of lifetime job placement assistance, the Minnesota School of Business career services department works diligently with students and graduates on the process of securing employment. The Shakopee campus recently welcomed Sarah Loe, our new Director of Career Services. Sarah previously worked within career services at the Richfield campus and is excited to be working with Shakopee students.

We asked Sarah a few questions in order to get to know her a little better:Minnesota School of Business Career Services

What do you enjoy most about working in Career Services?
“I love working in Career Services because I get to help students achieve their goals. It’s a great feeling to be a part of students’ success!”

What are you most excited about in joining the Shakopee campus?
“I’m excited to be a part of MSB-Shakopee because it is such a close-knit, caring community. The students and staff are wonderful.”

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
“I’m proud of graduating college and also recently enrolling in my Master’s Degree. Education is priceless.”

What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
“The best vacation I ever went on was a Caribbean cruise earlier this year! It was amazing to see several different countries all in one week.”

Away from work, Sarah enjoys spending time with her new pride and joy, Louie, her four month old puppy.

We are excited to have Sarah on campus, her passion for helping students is already apparent. Sarah has begun meeting with students regarding career preparation, job placement and the upcoming summer graduation.

Students interested in meeting with Sarah should contact her by phone (952-516-7024) or email (