Dedication and Passion: Crucial to Your Victory!

We have truly outstanding students at Minnesota School of Business-Shakopee and each quarter the faculty and staff have the difficult responsibility of highlighting one student as our “Student of the Quarter.” Francisco Moran, a paralegal degree student, holds the honor for summer 2013.

Francisco was nominated by his instructors for the honor due to the great dedication and positive attitude he brings to our community. He exemplifies commitment to his education and has a passion for finding success in the paralegal field. As part of his honor, Francisco has been awarded a front row parking spot for summer quarter.
Paralegal degree, Minnesota School of Business-Shakopee
“Francisco is an outstanding paralegal student.  He is diligent with his studies and always comes to class well-prepared,” Gabrielle Reule, former paralegal program chair and one of Francisco’s instructors, said. “Having had Francisco in several classes, one thing that stands out is that he is always early for class and never misses a class!  Francisco will make a great paralegal.”

In an attempt to get to know Francisco better, we asked him to share a little bit about himself.

What would be your ideal job?
“My ideal job, which I hope to have in the future, is to become a lawyer for immigration. Ever since I could remember, I always wanted to be a lawyer. It’s a passion of mine.”

Who is your hero?
“I would have to say I have two heroes, which would be both of my parents. They are the ones who support me every single day, and they are the reason I am where I am.”

What would you consider a perfect day?
“A perfect day for me would be hanging out with family or friends on a warm day at the lake.”

What are your favorite activities to do outside of MSB?
“My favorite activity would have to be playing soccer.”

The Minnesota School of Business-Shakopee community looks forward to be able to continue watching Francisco succeed both in college and his career following!