Meet Sara!

Posted by on August 22, 2012

Want to know who the people on our course catalog and student handbook are? Well, they are REAL students of Globe University/Minnesota School of Business. One of our newest featured students is Sara Meinschock, a current student of the bachelor of science accounting program at Globe University.

Sara likes to spend some much-needed time with her fiance and two furry children, Shandy and Willow when she has spare time as well as seeing shows at First Avenue.

“I chose Globe because of the opportunities they offer to graduate sooner than a larger University. The smaller classes make it easier to get the one on one time I need with my instructors to succeed. The instructors here truly care about all the students and basically do anything and everything they can to help them succeed.”

After graduation, Sara plans to become a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), as well as taking the CPA exam. She would also like to pursue a career in the auditing field.

“I will be graduating hopefully in September 2013, and can start my career and inspire my peers to attend Globe University to pursue their dreams.”

If you are interested in Accounting or Forensic Accounting visit our website to find out more!