Week five of the quarter is in full swing, and midterms are approaching. Do you need to write a midterm paper? If you need any assistance, please visit Michelle Rivard in the Writing Center at the Brooklyn Center Campus!
Writing Center hours:
- Monday: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Tips on writing mid-term papers and essays:
- Get an early start! Allow yourself enough time to revise your work and write several drafts. Bring your draft into the Writing Center for Michelle to help you.
- Make certain you are clear about the requirements for your paper. If you are unclear, ask your instructor for clarification. No question is a dumb question!
- You must cite every source you use. Stop into the Writing Center for help with APA citation.
- The Globe Education library is also an outstanding resource for APA help: http://www.globeeducationnetwork.com/library/research-guides/citation/apa/
- Contact Michelle Rivard (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to set up an appointment, or just stop by during Writing Center hours!