Globe Woodbury, MSB-Elk River, Shakopee, Rochester, Brooklyn Center and Richfield host “That Social Media Tour!”
Do you need a crash course in all “that social media stuff”? Here’s your chance!
Watch here: http://youtu.be/NCokBWY8Cv0
Social Media is the future of marketing in the digital age. For small businesses, there is so much to learn about using social media for marketing, that it can often be overwhelming.
- That Social Media Tour is a tour of 6 all-day social media classes across Minnesota.
- Tour attendees will learn how to market on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs, Email, and Websites.
- Taught by Lisa Hendrickson and Nick Rosener, attendees receive a hands-on training experience from two practitioners who have successfully used social media to market their own companies and the companies of their clients.
- The tour classes are ideal for entrepreneurs, start-ups, students, and employees of small businesses whose bosses tell them to “just do all that social media stuff.”
MSB students receive a $75 discount off the ticket price with the discount code “MSB2012″
Pricing (with the $75 Student Discount):
- Early Bird Admission: $174
- General Admission: $224
Register now at http://thatsocialmediatour.com/register-now.
Dates and Locations (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
July 24; Globe University-Woodbury
July 26; MSB-Richfield
July 30; MSB-Shakopee
July 31; MSB-Elk River
August 7; MSB-Brooklyn Center
August 9; MSB-Rochester