The MSB Richfield campus is pleased to announce an essay contest for Law Day 2012. Richfield is celebrating Law Day this Wednesday June 20th with an ice cream social at the student commons between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm. In addition to that celebration, we are announcing an essay contest that is open to the whole school. The winner of the contest will win an Amazon Kindle!
The instructions are outlined below, please note that all submissions are due no later than 5pm June 28, 2012.
1. The essay will have to be written around this year’s theme, “No courts, No Justice, No Freedom”. Any essay related to this theme will be accepted, so please feel free to be creative.
2. The submitted essays should be a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 1500 words.
3. All submissions must be typed and properly cited.
4. All essay submissions are due by 5:00 pm June 28, 2012.
5. Once you have completed your essay, please e-mail it as an attachment to Amy Stadem at: email@example.com.
6. Amy has volunteered to collect all of the submissions, she will remove any identifying information and assign each essay a number.
7. She will provide me with the numbered essays, so that the winner can be judged without any bias.
8. Once the deadline has passed a winner will be picked and they will be awarded a Amazon Kindle.
9. The second prize winner will be awarded a gift card.
Please feel free to contact Rachna M. Talwar, Esq. Minnesota School of Business – Richfield Legal Program Chair with any questions: Rtalwar@msbcollege.edu
We look forward to your essays!