NEWS FLASH! Residential Bookstore Closes Doors Forever!
All books will be ordered by each student and delivered to their homes!
- No more bookstore hours! No more waiting in lines!
- Stop into one of these convenient sessions to order your books online or do it from home starting on July 2!
- Monday, July 2nd from 3pm-6pm in Room 106
- Tuesday, July 3rd from 9am-12pm in Room 106
- If you can’t make it during these times and still have questions, I will be on campus July 9th (8am-6:30pm), July 10th (10am-5pm), and July 11th (8am-6:30pm).
- Upon approval from Student Accounts and Financial Aid, you can use your financial aid money to buy your books. Check your student email starting the last week of June for your access information and voucher.
- Cash Pay students must make first payment prior to July 2 to obtain their voucher.
Question? contact Nolan Cook, Campus Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-516-7016.