Mr. Architecture or is it Mr. Geissinger?

Posted by on May 18, 2012

Architecture Drafting and Design

Looking Great After 23 Successful Years of Service

In life you will have many influential individual who have a significant impact in your life. For me this individual is Mr. Glenn Geissinger.  Mr. G, as his students have always referred to him as, is a talented educator of all things architectural, dedicated husband, talented master gardeners assistant, caring father, devout Christian and compassionate counselor, is RETIRING from NTI/Globe University.   After 23 dedicated years of service helping adults in the pursuit of academic success, personal and professional growth, Mr. G is going to attack retirement  with the same moxie that he has brought to NTI for the past two decades!

Mr. Geissinger has help foster in me my passion for structures, taught me how and what it means to be an educator and most importantly he has been there for me as a friend.  Congratulations Mr. G and I look forward to our continued friendship.
Please join us for his retirement party on Thursday, June 7th from 4:15 – 6:30 at NTI –  950 Blue Gentian Road, Eagan MN  55121
To RSVP your attendance, please select the EVITE link!