Minnesota School of Business in Elk River will be opening their doors to the public Friday for a fun-filled day of workshops, health checks and more.
During downtime between workshops, guests can get their blood pressure, glucose and hearing checked, receive a chair massage or paraffin wrap and talk with Elk River Community Education about their upcoming summer brochure!
Here’s the Agenda:
11:00am – 11:45am Break-out Session I
- Room 204: Couponing 101 – How to Squeeze the most $$$ out of each coupon
- Room 214: From the Rocker to the Road-How to prepare for a 5 K
- Room 208: Facebook/Linked In/Pinterest – The Basics on Social Media
11:45am – 12:00pm Break and Booth Interaction
12:00-12:45 Break-out Session II
- Room 204: Health Eating Basics– based on the Best Life Diet by Bob Green
- Room 214: Self-Defense Class – learn techniques to defend yourself
- Room 208: Computer Basics – Internet searching and basic functions
12:45-1:00 Break and Booth Interaction
1:00-1:45 Break-out Session III
- Room 204: Getting Your Finances in Order- 401Ks, investment options & more
- Room 214: Zumba – learn about this HOT fitness trend and give it a try
- Room 209: Foot Reflexology- learn about pressure points in your feet
1:45-2:00 Complete survey on back and leave at welcome table
Community Education Day will be held at MSB – Elk River, just behind Super America on the intersection of HWY 169 and 193rd Avenue.
If you have any questions about that day, please contact Kayla Stai at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-367-7013
Hope to see you at MSB this Friday!