Michelle Rosas Named Dean of Faculty At MSB-Plymouth

Posted by on April 23, 2012

After a career in the classroom, Michelle Rosas will be taking on a new role at the Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth.

Michelle Rosas is making the trek from the front of the classroom to the back…so-to-speak.

A 10-plus year veteran of secondary and higher education, she was recently named the new Dean of Faculty at the Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth.

Rosas comes to Plymouth from the Elk River campus, where she taught Composition, Foundations of Writing I & II, Introduction to Literature and Creative Writing.

“I have always enjoyed the classroom experience, so what I’m excited about with this position is the opportunity to affect more classrooms than just the ones I’m teaching in,” Rosas said. “Now I have the opportunity to help students in all the classrooms on the Plymouth campus.”

Prior to her current position, Rosas worked in a full-time and adjunct role at the Elk River campus and Brown College. Before her current stint in higher education, she taught English at Minnetonka Christian Academy for a year. She got her start at Great Lakes Adventist Academy in Michigan, teaching high school English to college-prep level juniors and seniors.

“I already miss [being in the classroom], but that’s just because I’ve been in that position my whole career,” Rosas said. “This is an exciting new challenge, and I’m really looking forward to helping our instructors help our students be successful in the classroom and in their chosen fields.”