In order to give our students the opportunity to graduate sooner and also save on their educational investment, Globe University/Minnesota School of Business is offering a tiered tuition starting in Early Fall quarter. Please see the memo below or the education department during registration to take advantage of this great opportunity!
Effective July 1, 2012, tuition rates will be as follows:
Cost per credit for undergraduate courses (except nursing courses) will be:
- $460 per credit for students enrolled for 10 credits or less in the quarter;
- $425 per credit for students enrolled for 11 credits or more in the quarter;
- $0 per credit for each credit above 16 credits in the quarter ($425 per credit for the first 16 credits, no charge for credits exceeding 16 credits in the quarter).
- Cost per credit for undergraduate courses in nursing (courses beginning with RN) will be $650 per credit;
- Cost per credit for graduate courses (500 level courses and above) will be $560 per credit;
- Cost per credit for international students in undergraduate courses will be $560 per credit; cost per credit for international students in graduate courses (500 level courses and above) will be $595 per credit.
Annually, students must fill out a new Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in accordance with the new financial aid award year that begins the first of July each year. Once a student has completed his or her current year taxes, he or she should begin the application process. Federal and state packaging formulas, and the related award amounts, fluctuate based on many factors including new legislation, budgetary restrictions, college costs, etc. As such, Globe University/Minnesota School of Business elects to follow the federal and state award year when determining tuition rates.