Graduates Give Great Feedback

Posted by on March 30, 2012

When graduates completed their final paperwork for career services, they get an opportunity to share a few words about their experience at MSB. There were many wonderful things said about the faculty and staff, so I thought I would share the comments with you:

“I liked how welcome everybody in LK makes me feel where I had experience that wasn’t on a different campus. I enjoyed meeting new people and all the help that the staff and students have provided.” – Ashley Beckman, medical assisting

“I really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere. Everone here always helped whenever I needed it. I really enjoyed taking two out of the three accounting classes with Rita Olson. I felt I had a better grasp of accounting after taking her classes.” -Tiffany Fisher, business administration

“Dick Anderson-educational & fun” “Marcia Lewis=Amazing”
-Troy Johnson, business management finance

“I really enjoyed the small class sizes because you get a lot of one on one attention. All of my teachers were awesome and knowledgable in what they were teaching. I made a lot of friends too.”- Sarah Mills, medical assisting