Congratulations to the Elk River DECA members who competed in the State Career Development Conference in Mankato this past week!
Below is the official rankings of what they earned:
- Jeremy Pouliot- 1st Corporate Finance, 4th Business Ethics (partner: Travis Bjerk)
- Travis Bjerk- 4th Corporate Finance, 4th Business Ethics (partner, Jeremy Pouliot)
- Eric Bratland- 7th Travel & Tourism, 11th Sales Management Meeting, National Qualifier in Marketing Management
- Heidi Smith-8th Business Ethics (partner, Sonja Rhody), 6th Employment Application, National Qualifier in HR Management
- Sonja Rhody- 8th Business Ethics (partner, Heidi Smith), 3rd Employment Application, National Qualifier in Retail Management
- Maggie Scheel-7th Retail Management, National Qualifier in HR Management
- Kamie Jensen-6th Fashion Merchandising and Marketing, 12th Marketing Management, 11th Employment Application
- Kelly Flannery-5th Fashion Merchandising and Marketing
A special congratulations to those designed in bold, who qualified for nationals in Salt Lake City!