It’s Time to Renew Financial Aid and the FAFSA is the key!
In order to continue to receive Financial Aid starting July 2012, all students
currently receiving Financial Aid must re-apply for the 2012-2013 school year.
Step 1: Pick up a Financial Aid packet at either the Front Desk or Financial Aid Office.
Step 2: Complete all of the required financial aid forms for the 2012-2013 school year. Some of the forms can be found in the FA packet. Below is a comprehensive list of all required forms:
1) 2012-2013 School Form
2) 2012-2013 FAFSA (on the web)
NEW this YEAR… You MUST Link to the IRS to input your 2011 Tax Information!!…In order to do this, fill out your FAFSA 2 WEEKS AFTER filing
- School code: 017145
- Forgot your pin?? Go to www.pin.ed.gov
- Print confirmation page and return with documents
3) Request for Transcript for Tax Return: 2011 Tax Transcript may or may not need to be requested per your FAFSA results.
- If you are DEPENDENT, we will need yours as well as your parents, see us for an
- If you are INDEPENDENT, we will just need yours.
4) Financial Aid Checklist Complete this form with complete reference information
Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Department at 952-892-9000.