A Very Caring Massage Chair

Posted by on February 13, 2012

As the Massage Therapy Department Chair and a massage instructor, the most gratifying part of my job, is seeing my students become successful in their chosen profession. When they land the jobs that they had dreamed of and love those jobs, when they easily step into the role of being a trusted medical professional, when I see the transformation from massage student to massage professional, it makes everything I do worthwhile.

I think we have a world class, innovative massage therapy program with very high academic standards that thoroughly prepares our students for the best massage employment opportunities. The small class sizes, the individual attention they receive from their instructors, and the caring attitude of the staff all make our school and our program totally unique. As you watch this video featuring two of my students tell, in their own words, what they liked about the massage program and how it prepared them for success in their field, please think about who you know, that would be a great candidate for our program. Demand for massage graduates is growing, and job opportunities abound.

It’s a great profession for those who like to be hands-on, who like to help others achieve their health and wellness goals, and for those who want to work in the medical profession.