Welcome Lakeville’s New Business Program Chair

Posted by on January 24, 2012

“I am Minnie Wagner from Minnesota and married for four years with no children; I am pursuing MS in Psychology (Counseling Psychology) at Capella University.  I  have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, and Economics and a Master’s  Degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Business/Healthcare  Management from University of Findlay, OH.

I am currently working full-time as Chair of Business/HCM for MSB College, Lakeville Campus / Adjunct Instructor teaching Medical & Health Science Programs for Saint Paul Community College and Academy College.  To give you a little more information about my background, I have been in the Business/Healthcare & teaching fields over 15 years. I have worked in many different fields related to publishing, contract business plans, teaching, pharmaceutical industries, DME companies, and banking.  I also volunteer for American Diabetes Association and Methodist Hospital.

My goal is to acquire more knowledge on the subjects I teach.  Then use it to my advantage not only at working towards becoming a counselor also applying it at my school to be a successful Instructor.

Challenges I face is time management, working three jobs, spending time with family and friends.  My motivation is ‘where there’s a will, there’s way’ (Reference: Motivational Quotes timelessquotes.net).  My hobbies are listening to music, yoga, swimming, and travelling.”