1098-T Form

Posted by on January 17, 2012

For your 2011 taxes, you will need the 1098-T form.  You will be mailed this form to the address that we have on file for you.   If you have moved, please notify our Front Desk at (INSERT 800#) to update your address.  The 1098-T forms will be mailed to you by January 31, 2012.  If you need this information prior that date, you may print out your ledger card by accessing your information in the student portal.

Thank you for your Interest in Minnesota School of Business.