As we prepare to begin Winter Quarter, please take a moment to review our school policy regarding student payment plans. Your first payment is due on or before January 2nd. Students that have not made their first monthly payment or resolved outstanding Financial Aid issues will not have access to their courses on January 2nd. Please be sure to review your cost estimate to make sure all aid is in order and to determine if you have a payment due.
If you should have questions about the Cost Estimate you received please contact your Financial Aid Advisor at the number provided below.
As always, you can make payments via Campus Connect (links below) or by contacting Student Accounts directly at the number identified below.
- GU Online-http://connect.globeuniversity.edu/
- MSB Online–http://connect.msbcollege.edu/
- BVU Online–http://connect.broadviewuniversity.edu
The following are the steps to making payment online in Campus Connect:
- log in to your Campus Connect account
- on the top of the screen select “My Account”
- select “Connect to Portal”
- select “My Account” on left side of screen
- select “Make payment online”
- follow the prompts to add in your payment method
- select the proper enrollment and payment amount
- make payment
- once complete you will receive a confirmation that the payment was completed
One quick note: The soonest excess funds for winter quarter will be available is at the end of fourth week of the quarter. No funds can be released until all financial aid is received. It is recommended that excess funds be kept to a minimum or that the funds be retained for use in subsequent quarters. If you have any questions please talk to someone in the Financial Aid Department.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact your Financial Aid Administrator/Student Accounts toll free at (877) 609-8889.