Music Business Student Shoots Music Video

Posted by on September 1, 2011

Music business student, Gus Cole better known as G-RIZE joined forces with his fellow classmates and other MSB-Richfield digital video students to shoot a dance sequence for his new music video.

See the email below from Chris Hinding (Music Business Program Chair) about the shoot:

Thanks to everyone for a great video shoot Wednesday. Red White & Dean Pedersen went above & beyond to make this a success. Our Music Business student, Gus Cole (G-RIZE) had the time of his life.

There were a few music students involved, and Dean got DV students on board to work cameras & lighting.

The director Rich Petersen is an MSB grad. He was blown away from all the help he received & the great facility. He is already talking about coming back to MSB/DV for some refresher classes and he will certainly be using Broadview, and our students in the future.

The 60 dancers, record label/media crew & family members had a great time. I think I can sum up their experience with a quote I heard “I can’t believe you do this at SCHOOL!”

Thanks all!