Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are here to support our students at every phase of their education and in their employment search, which means we aim to provide comprehensive academic and career resources.
Ready to get started
From navigating the financial aid process to assisting online students with technical support, here are some of the resources we provide:
- Choosing the right academic program
- Finding housing, transportation or childcare options
- Getting credit for prior learning and relevant experience. To learn more about credit for prior learning, please contact the dean of education at your campus.
- Applying for financial aid (for those who qualify)
- Receiving support (for military personnel and their families)
- Scheduling free tutoring
- Getting involved with student life
- Assisting with technical issues for online classes
- Searching for a job while you’re a student and after you graduate