Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are here to support our students at every phase of their education and in their employment search, which means we aim to provide comprehensive academic and career resources.
Ready to get started
From navigating the financial aid process to assisting online students with technical support, here are some of the resources we provide:
- Choosing the right academic program
- Finding housing, transportation or childcare options
- Getting credit for prior learning and relevant experience. To learn more about credit for prior learning, please contact the dean of education at your campus.
- Applying for financial aid (for those who qualify)
- Receiving support (for military personnel and their families)
- Scheduling free tutoring
- Getting involved with student life
- Assisting with technical issues for online classes
- Searching for a job while you’re a student and after you graduate
Ready to get started?
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University have made it our mission to provide students from all different backgrounds and walks of life with the education and resources they need to reach their goals. If you’re ready to find out how we can support you in achieving the career you’ve always wanted, or if you would like to find out more about any of the student services we offer, just call 1-877-655-7676 or schedule an appointment with our admissions team today!