Believing in our students, today and tomorrow
At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, our students’ success is our highest priority. We prepare them to succeed in their academic journey, so they can take on the challenges of tomorrow’s job market.
Our mission statement reinforces that priority:
We will demonstrate We Care by preparing career-focused, community-minded graduates for the global workforce.
We are not a walled-off learning institution. We are a connected part of the community and strive to make a positive impact for those around us.
This is our vision:
We Care about our Students
We Care about our Employees, and
We Care about the Employers who hire our Students.
- We Care about student success. We are committed to attracting students and delivering relevant, quality educational experiences that engage students and lead them to graduation and career success.
- We Care about employee success. We are committed to a dynamic environment that recognizes performance and provides growth opportunities.
- We Care about investment success. We are committed to providing a quality education that leads to a strong return on investment for all stakeholders.
- We Care about customer service. We are committed to being the premier provider of career education by exceeding the expectations of our students, employers and employees.
- We Care about communication. We are committed to engaging in and managing effective communication.
- We Care about compliance. We are committed to maintaining a culture of compliance.
- We Care about community engagement. We are committed to building communities through education.