Minnesota Business School and Career College
Minnesota School of Business and Globe University have, since the 19th century, provided students with tools for professional success. The colleges today work together to prepare students for careers in business, health, technology, legal and creative fields. Programs are offered online and at campuses across the Midwest.
On campus and online degree programs
We meet the needs of students at various points in their careers, offering master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees and diplomas. Every program provides employer-requested career education. Choose from more than 50 options, including the following:
- Business: accounting, business administration, business management
- Creative media: digital video, music business, graphic design
- Health science: massage therapy, nursing, medical assisting, veterinary technology, personal trainer education
- Technology: networking, security, web applications, server administration, game design, architectural and engineering drafting and design
- Legal science: criminal justice, paralegal
130 years of experience, focused on your success
It is our goal to help you achieve personal and professional success. Our formula is time-tested and simple: small class sizes, hands-on learning, faculty with high professional and academic credentials, and above all, personal attention. We invite you to request more information or call 1-877-655-7676 to arrange a visit to one of our convenient campuses.